PCC Junior Memberships may be added on to an existing regular PCC membership or signed up independently.
>>The cost is $19+tax initial registration fee (includes the member photo ID card) then only $19/month (+tx). Membership dues are charged year round.
• Available to youth ages 8-15. They will receive a JUNIOR PCC Member photo card with a Jr ID number (eg. jr825).
• Play is valid ONLY at participating 2018 PCC Jr Courses: Boulder Pointe, Bristol Ridge, Brooklyn Golf Park, Centerbrook, Daytona, Eagle Trace, Hidden Haven, Island Lake, Kilkarney Hills, Oakdale, Pebble Creek, Ponds at Battle Creek, Shadowbrooke, Shamrock, Southern Hills, Stillwater Oaks, Timber Creek. Junior membership is NOT valid for use at any other PCC courses. These courses will be listed on the laminated Member ID card as a reminder.
• Membership includes unlimited* greens fees for the juniors.
• Junior members may play weekdays (Mon-Fri) anytime (no leagues, events) and weekends (Sat & Sun) after 3PM. ALL Junior Member rounds must be played with an adult present.
• Junior RIDING CART fees are 1/2 adult rates so $5 for 9 holes riding and $10 for 18 holes riding. Normal course requirements apply. eg. If one parent plays with 2 kids in one cart for 9 holes, $5 PER KID would be collected plus normal adult rate = $10 (adult) + $5 (kid #1) + $5 (kid #2) = $20 total for the 3 golfers (1 adult and 2 juniors). 1 adult + 1 junior = $10 + $5 or $15 riding cart fee total.
• All Junior PCC members are invited to attend a 60 minute Welcome/ Lesson session (no charge) with Bryan Skavnak PGA to learn basic golf etiquette. Junior members also receive access to 2 free group golf lessons per month with Bryan at Parkers Lake Golf Center (Plymouth, MN).
Questions? Ready to start? Email us at golf@thePublicCC.com
If you are new and would like to sign-up an adult AND a junior, please CLICK HERE to add your name to the Waiting List